Find a solicitor suited to your case
Resolving legal issues takes up enough time without having to factor in the search for a good solicitor. Our service makes finding the right solicitor that much simpler.
How our solicitor referral service works
- You complete and submit our online briefing form (any information you give us will remain strictly confidential).
- We will contact you regarding your case.
- We identify a suitable solicitor or legal adviser and arrange an appointment for you. This could be a telephone appointment if you cannot attend a face-to-face meeting.
- The types of legal issues where we can find you a solicitorComplete the form now
Divorce, separation, child custody, adoption
We have relationships with expert family law solicitors experienced in all aspects of family and child law, including divorce, separation, adoption, custody, guardianship and child access.
UK immigration, visas, asylum, deportation, detention, citizenship
We can find you a specialist immigration solicitor to help you deal with UK immigration issues, from deportation appeals to disputes over visa extensions, right of abode or citizenship.
Debt recovery, bankruptcy, individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs), home repossession
Getting sound legal advice around debt can help alleviate your stress. We can connect you with solicitors experienced in debt related issues.
Residential property sales, property purchases
Whether you are buying or selling residential property, we can connect you to a suitably experienced property solicitor.
Business set-up, partnerships, private limited companies, franchise agreements
Do you need advice on the best structure for a new business? We can help you find a solicitor who can guide on your options, and draft the agreements and other official documents you need.
A free service
You do not pay for our service. We receive a referral fee from the solicitor firm if you opt to use them. The referral fee they pay us will not be added to your legal fees.
A note on legal fees: It is very important that you understand the fees for any solicitor’s service before instructing them on your legal matter. You should discuss this before you attend your first appointment.
3 things you should know about Oasis Law Link
- Our service is free and confidential.
- Our training and experience means that we are quick to understand your issue and identify a solicitor for you.
- We don’t offer legal advice ourselves, but we will connect you with an experienced legal professional who can. This could be a solicitor, a barrister or a specialist legal adviser.