Solicitors for immigration law

We can connect you with UK immigration solicitors who specialise in visa applications and appeals, as well as those experienced in challenging the Home Office on decisions around asylum, detention and deportation.

Business immigration

  • Work permits and business visas

    Find a solicitor who can assist your employees in applying for or extending their work permits or business visas, including Tier 2 (General), Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) and Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visas.

  • Sponsor licences

    If you are a business that wants to employ people from outside the European Economic Union we can also identify a solicitor who can advise you on applying for a sponsor licence.

  • Entrepreneur and investor visas

    If you are looking to start or take over a business in the UK, you could be eligible for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, or a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if you have the required amount of money to invest. We can connect you to a solicitor who can advise you on your options and the other legal requirements you will need to meet.

  • Fill in our online form and find an immigration solicitor now.

Personal immigration

  • Switching visas

    Specialist immigration knowledge is important when it comes to switching from one type of visa to another, as doing this can have consequences if and when you qualify to apply for British citizenship.

  • Student visas

    Let us find a solicitor who can advise you on your Tier 4 student visa application and student visa extensions.

  • Visas for your dependants

    We can put you in contact with experienced solicitors qualified to advise and help you apply for visas for your dependants, whether they are currently living in the UK or abroad.

  • EEA family permits and residence card applications

    If you need to apply for a family permit or residence card for yourself or a dependant, we can find a solicitor to help you. If you currently have a permit or residence card and your circumstances have changed for example, “if you have divorced” your partner, it is best to speak to a legal adviser to assess your rights and options.

  • UK citizenship & naturalisation

    The rules around UK citizenship and naturalisation change frequently. We can help you find an immigration solicitor or other legal representatives who can advise you on making a British citizenship application. If you have applied for citizenship and not been successful, we can find you an immigration solicitor who will review your case and advise you.

  • Settlement in the UK

    If you are planning to relocate to the UK or to settle in the UK permanently, you may require an immigration solicitor who will advise you and help you and your family apply for the relevant visas.

  • Detention or deportation

    We can connect you to a solicitor experienced in challenging detention and deportation orders issued by the Home Office including making bail applications, appeals, and judicial reviews.

  • Fill in our online form and find an immigration solicitor now.