Find a solicitor for your business
Save time by letting us put you in contact with a solicitor who can give you sound legal advice based on years of experience. We make it easy for you to find the right solicitor when you need them.
How our solicitor referral service works
- You complete and submit our online briefing form (any information you give us will remain strictly confidential).
- We contact you regarding your case.
- We identify a suitable solicitor or legal adviser and arrange an appointment for you. This could be a telephone appointment if you cannot attend a face-to-face meeting.
- The areas of law where we can help you find a solicitor
Debt recovery, insolvency, trust deeds, County Court Judgements
Let us put you in contact with solicitors who specialise in debt collection and other debt-related issues, including insolvency.
Commercial property sales, property development schemes, property purchases
Connect to a property solicitor experienced in dealing with the acquisition and sale of commercial property developments, warehouses, office blocks, restaurants and shops.
Business set-up, partnerships, private limited companies, franchise and supplier agreements
Do you need advice on the best structure for a new business? We can help you find a solicitor who can advise you on your options and draft the agreements and other official documents you require.
UK immigration, work visas, visa sponsorship
The Areas Of Law Where We Can Help You Find A Solicitor
Find a specialist immigration solicitor to deal with business-related immigration issues, including point based system applications such as Tier 2 (General or Intra-company Transfer) or Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visas.
A free service
You do not pay for our service. We receive a referral fee from the solicitor firm if you opt to use them. The referral fee they pay us will not be added to your legal fees.
A note on legal fees: It is very important that you understand the fees for any solicitor’s service before instructing them on your legal matter.You should discuss this before you attend your first appointment.
3 things you should know about Oasis Law Link
- Our service is free and confidential.
- Our training and experience means that we are quick to understand your issue and identify a solicitor for you.
- We don’t offer legal advice ourselves, but we will connect you with an experienced legal professional who can.This could be a solicitor, a barrister or a specialist legal adviser.